At Yep Drones we can perform all kinds of inspections from Residential Roofs to Commercial Buildings, Towers, and Surveying, We can meet your needs to help reduce costs saving in time and money!
roviding clients with the best resolutions for detailed presentations. Whether showing a home or inspecting a building. We use the latest technologies to produce the highest quality for your project. Find Out More
Welcome to YepDrones.com (the “Site”), the service for introducing potential purchasers of drone services to operators of drones (the “Service”). The Site is operated by Yep Drones, INC, LLC. (the “Company”).
1. This Agreement is an electronic contract that establishes the legally binding terms you must accept to use the Site. By accessing the Site, you accept this Agreement and agree to the terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein and consent to have this Agreement and all notices provided to you in electronic form.
2. Please print a copy of this Agreement for your records. This Agreement may be modified by the Company from time to time, such modifications to be effective upon posting by the Company on the Site. By using the Site, you consent to receive this Agreement in electronic form by using the Service. To withdraw this consent, you must cease using the Service and terminate your account. Eligibility. You must be at least 16 years of age to access and use the Site. Any use of the Site is void where prohibited. By accessing and using the Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Using the Site may be prohibited or restricted in certain countries. If you use the Site, you are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access or use the Site or Service.
3. Use of the Site. At no cost to you, you may use this Site to search for information and vendors who may be willing to provide you with drone services. In order to identify a drone service provider who may be able to provide services to you, you will need to provide the Company with information, such as your name, your e-mail address, your zip code and a description of the services for which you require a drone.
4. Any contractual relationship relating to the provision of drone services is between you and the vendor of such services. Your use of the Site and Service must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree that the Company may access, preserve and disclose your information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as to:
(i) comply with legal process;
(ii) enforce this Agreement;
(iii) respond to your requests for customer service or allow you to use the Site in the future; or
(iv) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person. Non-commercial Use of the Service. You may not use the Service to
(i) develop a database of drone service providers, or
(ii) advertise or solicit any drone service provider to buy any products or services from you. The Company may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including collecting names and/or information of drone service providers for the purpose of sending unsolicited mail or email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site. Your Interactions with providers of drone services.
5. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH DRONE SERVICE PROVIDERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE COMPANY CURRENTLY DOES NOT CONDUCT CHECKS OR SCREENINGS OF CERTIFICATIONS, INSURANCE COVERAGES OR THE QUALITY OF SERVICE PROVIDED BY SUCH DRONE SERVICE PROVIDERS. The Company is not responsible for the conduct of any drone service provider. As noted in and without limiting Sections 11 and 13 below, in no event shall the Company or its affiliates be liable (directly or indirectly) for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Site or Service including, without limitation, death, bodily injury, and/or any other damages resulting from your engagement of a vendor of drone services. Proprietary Rights.
6. The Company owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Site and the Service, and in all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights related thereto. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of the Company and its licensors. You agree to not copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information accessible on the Site or through the Service, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the Company or, if such property is not owned by the Company, the owner of such intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices. Prohibited Activities.
7. The Company reserves the right to investigate and/or terminate your membership if you have misused the Service or behaved in a way the Company regards as inappropriate or unlawful. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Service. You will not: impersonate any person or entity. use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, Service or its contents. collect information of vendors by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site. interfere with or disrupt the Service or the Site or the servers or networks connected to the Service or the Site. email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Site or Service (either directly or indirectly through use of third party software). “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service or the Site, without the Company’s prior written authorization. use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to the Company, the Site or the Service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of the Company) to direct any person to any other Site for any purpose. modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or the Site or any software used on or for the Service or the Site, or cause others to do so. post, use, transmit or distribute, directly or indirectly, (e.g. screen scrape) in any manner or media any content or information obtained from the Site or the Service other than solely in connection with your use of the Service in accordance with this Agreement.
8. Customer Service. The Company provides assistance and guidance through its customer care representatives. Telephone calls between you and our customer care representatives may be recorded for quality assurance purposes.
9. Modifications to Service. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. To protect the integrity of the Site or the Service, the Company reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Site or Service.
10. Copyright Policy; Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site (and such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable the Company to find the alleged infringing material, such as a url); your address, telephone number and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to the Company’s Copyright Agent at [address] or the following address: Copyright Agent [mailing address].
11. Disclaimers. You acknowledge and agree that neither the Company nor its affiliates are responsible for and shall not have any liability, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, as a result of or alleged to be the result of (i) any services provided by any drone service provider you are introduced to through the Service; (ii) any interaction you have with the any drone service provider you are introduced to through the Service; (iii) any act or omission of any drone service provider you are introduced to through the Service; or (iv) any violation of law, rule or regulation. You acknowledge and agree that Company is merely an intermediary between you and drone service providers and has no control over and no involvement with the delivery of the drone services. Company does not vet, examine or inspect any drone service providers and has no liability for any services provided by a drone service provider. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE SITE AND THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR THE SITE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, SECURE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS ON THE SITE OR IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR SITE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA THAT RESULTS OR MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DOWNLOAD OR OBTAIN ANY MATERIAL THROUGH THE SERVICE OR SITE. From time to time, the Company may make third party opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other third party information or content available on the Site and/or through the Service. All third party content is the responsibility of the respective authors thereof and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such third party authors are solely responsible for such content. THE COMPANY DOES NOT: (I) GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR (II) ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY PARTY THAT APPEARS ON THE SITE OR SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE OR SERVICE.
12. Links. The Site may contain, and the Service or third parties may provide, advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and links to other web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third parties found on or through the site or Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services or other materials available on or through any such site or resource.
13. Limitation on Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, RELIANCE, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY ANY DRONE SERVICE PROVIDER, ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS AND PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $50. YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE OR THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED.
14. Governing Law. This Agreement, and any dispute between you and the Company, shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard to principles of conflicts of law. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the County of Middlesex, Commonwealth of Massachusetts to adjudicate any dispute arising out of the Agreement or between you and the Company.
15. Indemnity by You. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and affiliates, and its and their officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of or failure to comply with this Agreement (including any breach of your representations and warranties contained herein), your acts or omissions in connection with any drone service provider, and the violation of any law or regulation. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in connection therewith.
16. Notice. The Company may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to this Agreement, using any reasonable means now known or hereafter developed, including by email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message or postings on the Site. Such notices may not be received if you violate this Agreement by accessing the Site or Service in an unauthorized manner. You agree that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the Site or Service in an authorized manner.
© Copyright 2018 Yep Drones, Inc LLC - All Rights Reserved / Terms / Policy